Re: [HoE] Grit

At 08:42 AM 9/23/98 -0700, you wrote:
>There's been a lot of talk about reaching 5 grit and what happens when one
>does that.  Which book is this in.  When I became interested in Deadlands, I
>purchased all the books in one fell swoop, which has made digesting them a
>bit difficult.  Can anyone point me in this direction?  Thanks.
>
>Justin Bush

Spoilers.....

Deadlands Main RPG- monster section - Los Diablos.
Also - H&H  and Devil's Tower 3 both have sections on what happens when the
posse gets 10 grit.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Marlin Perkins, on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom:
Watch, as the chicken mauls Jim yet again...