[HoE] (SHANE) What a NOVEL idea!

So, Shane, considering your experience with the novel media (Sole
Survivor, the Aden book that I can't remember for the life of me [I'm at
work or I would check my bookshelf], etc.) will we be seeing any HoE
novels at any time?

BTW If anyone on this list hasn't read _Sole Survivor_ (by the MAN
himself) I would recommend it for anyone that likes Space Marine type
novels.  Probably one of my favorite game related novels (it's based on
Shatterzone) and I'm not sucking up here (like it would get me anything
if I was).  Obviously everyone here is familiar with the ALIENs and
probably the PREDATORs.  The aliens in this book make the above two look
like amateurs.  Read it, it's good.

I didn't enjoy the World of Aden book that Shane wrote quite as much but
it was still better than most game related novels out there.  It also has
some good ideas for junkers in the Aden setting that can be transposed.
As a matter of fact, the technomancy (I can't remember if that was the
correct term) from World of Aden has much in common with the powers of
junkers.  Hmm, I'll have to dig out all my setting books when I get home.

Templar Simon
"who really has to do some work around here now :p "

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]