Re: [HoE] Tough enough?

> > Also, each wound does 1 pt of Wind.
>
> Whoa, there, pardner.  Read through that part again.  Each wound does 1d6
> wind, and you reroll the aces.

Easy there, Shooter.  Check out the text around that part there.  I was
merely going with the absolute most wounds that a person could handle and
that was with each wound caused rolling a "1" on a 1d6.  You are absolutely
correct.  Each wound does 1d6 wind with aces.  I just hope that every wound
my character takes ends up only doing 1 pt. of Wind rather than seeing a
lot of Aces.

Don S.

"Beauty doesn't last forever.  It can be blown off your head."-- Lou Ann;
King of the Hill