RE: [HoE] R.I.P.:My posse

NPC
> > run to get things started.  Hopefully the group will follow suit.
>
> Actually, I tried this one.  He ran, and one of he players
> said, "Screw him then."
>
> [sigh]
>
> B.D. "There was no joy in Mudville" Flory

[knock, knock] "Hello, McFly?"

What about ...

Marshal "He fires once <roll, roll> and hits, a level 4 wound to the chest
and you're knocked unconscious.  Now there's a pregnant pause with both
sides looking at each other (hint, hint).  You feel butterflies in your
stomach and you want more than anything to run and hide under the bed."
Player A "Jesus, that was only one shot by one of them."
Player B "Oh, may, they are going to kick our butts!"
Player A (quoting Bill Cosby) "Feet, do your duty!"
Player B "Don't forget to pick up Ted. "

Naw, guess it wouldn't work anyway.

Jim H.