Re: [HoE] And so it begins...

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998 19:03:52 EDT CrazyDan@aol.com writes:
>YES!  I'm glad someone else made the Fallout connection!  Wicked
>awesome!  The
>mutants and everythign...  The bartering, the vast quantities of gore
>and
>weapons, monsters, the West...  It's just SO awesome!!!
>
>"Crazy" Dan

That is what caused me to pick the game up in the store.  I saw the
description and instantly thought, "Hmm, Fallout with magic, COOL!"

Honestly, me and mine have never been very interested in Wild West games
(not even Wierd West games) but after I held them down and bludgeoned
them about the head and shoulders with the HoE book to show them that it
is not REALLY a western and it more like the Fallout game we all know and
love they came around. (how's that for a runon sentence?)

Templar Simon
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]