Re: [HoE] And so it begins...

Now if only they could make some Brahmin... :-)

"Crazy" Dan

In a message dated 10/1/1998 8:25:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
deadlander@juno.com writes:

<< Honestly, me and mine have never been very interested in Wild West games
 (not even Wierd West games) but after I held them down and bludgeoned
 them about the head and shoulders with the HoE book to show them that it
 is not REALLY a western and it more like the Fallout game we all know and
 love they came around. (how's that for a runon sentence?)

 Templar Simon >>