[HoE] Leftovers

Well, for the first time ever i checked my Hoe e-mails before DL. Why
you ask, 'cos i got my delivery from PEG yesterday. woohooo.

but fear not gentle folk, this isn't another "i got mine" e-mail. why
no, you should expect more from me than that :)

the surprise pressie Shane mentioned was in fact a copy of the first HoE
dime novel - Leftovers !

being a fan-boy of the first order i read this on the way in to work
this morning. i've only read the fiction, not the scenario - but i gotta
say i loved it ! its a really nice little story and should make a
cracking scenario. i like the new lead characters - a story teller,
tempplar and savage more than i liked the DL dime novel characters -
sorry, never did like ol' Ronan.

i would heartily reccomend this dime novel to any & all out there, it
has the Rogers Seal Of Approval(tm) - for what thats worth ;)

cheers

pete 'complete at last' rogers