Re: [HoE] Leftovers

---pete rogers <peterogers@hotmail.com> wrote:
> the surprise pressie Shane mentioned was in fact a copy of the first
HoE
> dime novel - Leftovers !
>
> being a fan-boy of the first order i read this on the way in to work
> this morning. i've only read the fiction, not the scenario - but i
gotta
> say i loved it ! its a really nice little story and should make a
> cracking scenario. i like the new lead characters - a story teller,
> tempplar and savage more than i liked the DL dime novel characters -
> sorry, never did like ol' Ronan.

Heh. I just picked up Leftovers at AndCon at Toldeo, Ohio. Here's what
I got to say:

I love the cover by Tom Fowler...what an abomination!

Shane, you did it again! The story was a piece of work...If I ever get
to write as well as you, then I'll be doing something right! Or should
I say "write"? Sorry, couldn't resist the pun.

So, take a bow Pinnacle...the first Wasted West Dime Novel was
excellent. Just what I expect from you guys.

Oh, and Pete? I *like* Ronan, so shush! ;)

Graveyard Greg