Re: [HoE] Wasted West...

Prince Nightchilde wrote:

> Has anyone seen Wasted West in the stores yet?
>
> Prince Nightchilde

I was wondering that myself. I tried to order The Wasted West book last
week but the order got screwed up and they ordered a copy of the base
manuel.
 Is it just me or calling the book "Deadlands: Hell on Earth: The Wasted
West" a bad idea? I mean how are distributers and gaming stores supposed
to tell the base book apart from the  source book without the product
number?(this being were the confusion lay with my order I placed last
week. To solve the problem I had to give the gaming store the product
number of TWW source book. Thank azathoth that PEG had a number listed
on their web-site!)
-ruben