Re: [HoE] Resources

In a message dated 10/5/98 4:01:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hugarte@netdex.com writes:

> Can any one out there please give me the addreses for HOE related sites.
>  I have started a campaign and need resource matierial for the game as I
>  don't have TWW yet. thanks

Well, none of us have The Wasted West either, so there's a handful of pages
but not a whole lot is on them yet as far as content. But first, let me plug
my own site, Ground Zero:

http://members.aol.com/darrinbrig/gzero.html

Which is one of the five pages in the Deadlands: Hell On Earth Webring. For a
list of all five sites, try:

http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=bigsecret;list

And there's three pages that aren't on the Webring.  The first is Graveyard
Greg's site.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/3337/hell.html

Then there's Chris and Mischa's "Safety Off" site:

http://www.baileylink.net/6thbullet/hoe/index.html

And, of course, the Pinnacle site:

http://www.peginc.com/hoe/hoe.html

That's pretty much everything on the web so far that I know of.