Re: [HoE] Resources

At 12:59 AM 8/25/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Can any one out there please give me the addreses for HOE related sites.
>I have started a campaign and need resource matierial for the game as I
>don't have TWW yet. thanks

Well - while we're plugging pages here....

http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/   for the accumulated rulings.  It
has the first round of HoE rulings on it.
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Bill Gates:
I have just released the new Chicken Office 2000, which will not only cross
roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your
checkbook.  It will only work on a Windows platform, and is a natural
expansion of Windows.
Any similarity between the CO2K and my competitor's program, which looks
just like it but was out a year ago, is unintentional.
Any difficulties with CO2K are due to you not running patch, er, service
pack 14.  Reboot and reinstall.  That will be $50 for technical support.