Re: [HoE] Firearms [SHANE]

In a message dated 10/5/98 10:53:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
peterogers@hotmail.com writes:

> that is one hell of an extensive list! in the unlikely event i discover
>  anythin you've missed i'll submit you the details. i might dig out the
>  ol' Twilight 200 stuff and take a gander in there.
>
>  my congrats, a lot of work in there. i reccomend it to any & all on the
>  list.

Actually, I took most of those from only two books. Feng Shui and Delta Green.
I've been thinking about investing in some other resources, to fill in the
holes and add a little more variety (how many 9mm semi-auto handguns CAN you
have?).  I've toyed with the idea of digging up Palladium's compendium of
modern firearms... but that would break my oath against buying any of their
products based on what they did to Robotech (probably more Macek's fault, but
Sembieda didn't have to make it worse) and their "give the munchkins what they
want" attitude.

So, before this degenerates into a "<insert game> sucks!" flamewar, anyone out
there know of any really good non-Palladium sourcebooks on modern firearms?