Re: [HoE] HOE baddies (shane)

In a message dated 10/5/98 9:54:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
copernicus@brunnet.net writes:

<< Only having been listening to these lists a few short months, if I have a
 (to me) interesting idea  for a critter or adventure, and I post it here,
 would that mean I couldn't send it to the website? I know other places
 have... interesting... copywrite/publication rules so I just thought I'd
 check.

 Also, what is the address for idea submissions?

 Pat Gamblin >>

Nope. Post as you wish (just put the little copyright notice at the bottom).
Send submissions to PEGTice@aol.com.

Shane