Re: [HoE] HOE baddies

In a message dated 10/6/98 3:53:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hugarte@netdex.com writes:

> Why are they so big? This is the first thing that comes to mind for me.
>  At size 12 you need a 12 or better to cause one wound; on top of that
>  you gave them armor 3 so any damage you do do to the thing is reduced by
>  three die types!!!! AND you gave them a 7d12 in vigor AND a 5d12 in
>  strength!!!

Like the man said, you'd better be packing some Renoir or Proust. That ought
to fix 'em for a bit.

(Although our group was able to get rid of them by singing the Battle Hym Of
The Computer in Five-Part disharmony! "Mine eyes have seen the coming of
another commie horde...")