Re: [HoE] HOE baddies

>> Why are they so big? This is the first thing that comes to mind for me.
>>  At size 12 you need a 12 or better to cause one wound; on top of that
>>  you gave them armor 3 so any damage you do do to the thing is reduced by
>>  three die types!!!! AND you gave them a 7d12 in vigor AND a 5d12 in
>>  strength!!!
>
>Like the man said, you'd better be packing some Renoir or Proust. That ought
>to fix 'em for a bit.

Arg! I think I finally figured out what you guys meant (virus /bug
protection software). Would've got it sooner, but I only use Macs. : }

>(Although our group was able to get rid of them by singing the Battle Hym Of
>The Computer in Five-Part disharmony! "Mine eyes have seen the coming of
>another commie horde...")

Arg!^2  : }

Pat Gamblin

-Keeper of the Tradeposts of the Mantis,
-L5R Code (CCG1.1b) YA ++  S  G+  R+!r  Y+  C+  E++  M  T--  D++  K++  U+++
-L5R Code (RPG1.1) GP PR +++ CC +  RP+ GT: !  P+  MN + S++ G+++  R+  Y+ C++
-http://www.geocities.com/area51/lair/1961/
-copernicus@brunnet.net