Re: [HoE] HoE stuff overseas

Cabal wrote:
>I noticed that Shane mentioned that the HoE stuff should have reached
>most people approximately two or more weeks ago. I am assuming this
>applies to US customers. Have anyone else apart from our American
>comrades received their packages. I am specially interested in anyone
>who has ordered from the wonderful land down under, as I haven't
>received my package as of yet. :)

I ordered the Limited Edition only and got that over a month ago. Just today
I got the Stone figure, so I imagine you will be getting you package any day
now since I recall Shane saying (could be wrong here) that anyone who
ordered the Limited Edition PLUS additional stuff from overseas would have
to wait until everything was ready due to the high postage charges.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au