Re: [HoE] Firearms

I have a book called the Compedium of modern firearms. It was put out by
R. Talsorain Games. (They make Cyberpunk.) It has more guns than you
could ever use. The main book has only "Real World" data but it has
notes in the back on how to get the game stats for the guns in Call of
Cthulhu, Cyberpunk, and I think Hero. I have no idea if its still in
print but I can post the ISBN # and R Talsorians stock # if anyone wants
it. (Don't have it with me right now)

>From: DarrinBrig@aol.com
>Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 10:59:07 EDT
>To: hoe@gamerz.net
>Subject: Re: [HoE] Firearms [SHANE]
>
>In a message dated 10/5/98 10:53:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>peterogers@hotmail.com writes:
>
>> that is one hell of an extensive list! in the unlikely event i
discover
>>  anythin you've missed i'll submit you the details. i might dig out
the
>>  ol' Twilight 200 stuff and take a gander in there.
>>
>>  my congrats, a lot of work in there. i reccomend it to any & all on
the
>>  list.
>
>Actually, I took most of those from only two books. Feng Shui and Delta
Green.
>I've been thinking about investing in some other resources, to fill in
the
>holes and add a little more variety (how many 9mm semi-auto handguns
CAN you