Re: [HoE] Re: Apocalypse Now! Questions and Spoilers

> 2) The Doomsayer in the group has the EMP power. While the adventure
claims > that the bomb cannot be disarmed once set (as the group lacks
the master > code), why would the EMP power not work to deactivate the
bomb's timer? > Granted the power does require a roll, and could fail
repeatedly, but why > would the timer be immune to the effect? There's
no way I'm going to let my > PCs get ahold of the working bomb or it's
major components, but I don't see > a believable way out of this
situation yet, as I'm sure my player will think > to try this. >>

okay - i think we can take it as a given that the bombs electronics
would be shielded. how about this for a bit more fun - boobytrap the
bomb, have it reflect back any EMP blast. have the Doomsayer roll his
attack, then reflect it back on a random player - that should stop 'im
trying it again hehehehehe

pete 'mommy, mommy, why is that man glowing ?' rogers