Re: [HoE] Ya old Battle Axe!

>Are the statistics in the HoE main rulebook correct for the Battle Axe?
>I mean, it costs the same as a sword and does the same damage but is
>slower and gets half the defense bonus.  It just doesn't seem fair.
>Kinda sword-o-centric if you ask me (can anyone say DnD?)
>
>Sorry if this has been covered before.

  I don't have the book next to me, but I agree that it does seem
unfair.  It may be a misprint(those damn Gremlins are everywhere at
PEG).  I'd say maybe add another die of damage until PEG gives an
official ruling.  Besides, axes are much cooler.  ;)

-Damon Harper
      "Fall seven times, stand up eight."
		     -Japanese Proverb