Re: [HoE] It's Hammer time!

just a thought.  there is a scene in the movie "Streets of Fire"  that has the
villain and the hero going at it with hammers,  not sledge hammers exactly, I
think they were what was used to drive railroad spikes and are a bit more
"aerodynamic".  It gives a decent idea on what combat would be like.  Can
everyone say "inertia"?
And, believe it or not, I've driven 1" steel pipe into hard ground with a 8
pound sledge for hours on end, anything much heavier than that starts on
diminishing returns.  Let me tell you, anyone who fights with these, and is
any good, will be one strong individual.

velkyn