Re: [HoE] Mini-Chainsaws

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 22:20:28 -0300 copernicus@brunnet.net (Pat   Gamblin)
writes:
se).

>Hmm... maybe give the mini-chainsaws +1 damage, just to give a minor
>edge>somehow. Or maybe they give you +1 to overawe rolls. : }

This makes me wonder what the size of this weapon is.  Is it the size of
a sword, or maybe a dagger?  If it was the size of a dagger then it
certainly has correct stats but if it is the size of a sword it is
woefully inadequate.

If I was faced with a sword sized weapon with a spinning toothed edge I
would certainly be overawed.

Templar Simon
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]