RE: [HoE] A scary thought...

>Last night I was thinking of how to incorporate our real world history with
>HoE, when a strange thought hit me. Think of some of the people in our world
>if they where in Deadlands. That's when the really scary thought hit
>me...You thought Bill Gates was bad in the real world, think about Bill
>Gates the Mad Scientist.

>Christopher Merrill

Actually, I think he'd be more along the lines of Robard from S&R rather than a real mad scientist. Most of his technological power came from sound business sense than from actual talent. What WOULD be scary is an insane Harrowed Paul Allen, forcing the survivors living in the ruins of Seattle to participate in bloodsports and build arenas against their will.

Lane "Longstanding member of the Society to Foist the Seahawks off on LA." Pearson