Re: [HoE] Bad A**ed Weapons?

> Click, click, click...out of ammo?  Schlick (sound of sword being drawn
> from scabbard)..time for me to show off ;p
>
> Templar Simon
> --------------------------------
> If you say so.  But riddle me this:  When you run out of bullets- and
> you will- and are ready to sell your grandma for one more clip.  What
> would you give to have an axe or sword?
>    Edged Weapons:  The gift that keeps on giving.
>
> -Damon Harper
> ---------------------------------
> >"How are you going to kill all of us?"
> >"Swords don't run out of ammo."
>
> I won't.
>
> I'll shoot you and take your sword.  ;-)
>
> Allan Seyberth
> darious@darious.com
> -----------------------------------

	A Post Apoc Lullaby
																	      One little sniper sitting in a tree,
S-I-G-H-T-I-N-G
Four little SCA boys, swords on their backs.
One dropped dead with the sound of a *Crack*
Three little SCA boys, lookin' at the ground,
One lost his head to an explosive round.
Two little SCA boys, one starts to flee,
Can't swing an ax at what you can't see.
Last little SCA boy... what's yer life worth?
Just one bullet, cause this is Hell On Earth.

;P back atcha!

-Sandor