Re: [HoE] Bad A**ed Weapons?

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 01:16:06 EDT GeoffGart@aol.com writes:

>The Deadland's book Tales o' Terror:1877 lists katanas as having a
>damage of>Str+2d8.  It doesn't list a defensive bonus, but I might give
it a +1.

This seems a little weak for a master crafted katana but I would agree
with this damage for any other katana created, especially ones made in
the states as they are not likely to be of the same quality.  However, if
this is the official ruling from the designers who am I to disagree...

Templar Simon

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]