[HoE] Re: yet another psyker power

<< the attack would have done, with a minimum cost of 1.
 If the syker gets a raise on his blastin' roll, he may
 attempt to redirect the shot to another target.  Use
 the throwin' skill, and apply any modifiers as normal. >>

Wouldn't it make more sense to use the blastin' skill instead of throwin'?
He's doing this with his mind, not his arm.

Also, I think a strain of 1 would be sufficient regardless of the number of
wound levels the attack would have done.  Even at one, I think the strain
expended would keep this from being overused -- especially since dodge is so
much cheaper.

Jeff