Re: [HoE] Leftovers for dinner! (shane)

In a message dated 10/10/98 1:54:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jedi@gatem02.netusa1.net writes:

<< I got the LEFTOVERS Dime Novel in the mail today!  It kicks butt!  It
 really helps give you a better idea of how things are in the Wasted
 West.  Shane did a great job with the story.  I just wanted to thank the
 great people at Pinnacle for being so cool.  Here I already recieved the
 third part of the Under A Harrowed Moon trilogy as compensation for the
 tardiness of my HOE order (which I loved) and today I recieved the
 Leftovers dime novel!  Pinnacle is just awesome.  Due to the late hour,
 I can think of no better words of adulation but you get the idea. :)
 Anyway, thanks Shane & company!

                      Mike "Deadlander for life" Dukes >>

Glad you liked it. I can't take all the credit. John Hopler and Matt Forbeck
filled in about 25% of the material because I was late with Wasted West.

Shane