[HoE] Yeah, Thanks Pinnacle!

---Slade <slade@int-usa.net> wrote:
> Finally, the ultimate insult, :-)  they sent me some Leftovers in
the mail
> yesterday, i.e. HoE Dime Novel #1. They didn't have to, but they
did. Home
> Run #3. Pinnacle now has enough accumulated karma to shoot me in the
leg, if
> necessary, with no recriminations. :-)

Hell, Pinnacle has always treated me right. The only reason I go to
Origins and GenCon now is to see them and say HI! Of course, getting
to see all the new stuff before it goes to the distributors is also a
plus...

They have accumulated enough Karma that they can shoot me, feed me to
a starving pack a rabid poodles, and sell my leftovers to Reverend
Grimme, and nothing would ever happen to them!

Graveyard Greg