Re: [HoE] Yeah, Thanks Pinnacle!

(blam)
>Hell, Pinnacle has always treated me right. The only reason I go to
>Origins and GenCon now is to see them and say HI! Of course, getting
>to see all the new stuff before it goes to the distributors is also a
>plus...
>
>They have accumulated enough Karma that they can shoot me, feed me to
>a starving pack a rabid poodles, and sell my leftovers to Reverend
>Grimme, and nothing would ever happen to them!

(Allan slaps his forehead, and slowly runs his hand down his face)

Gentlemen,
	How come I have the funny feeling, that one of these days there is going
to be a knock on your doors....

Hello Mr Greg?  We're from Pinnacle....  we've come to collect.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Mark Twain:
The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.