Re: [HoE] Varmits, Rascals and Critters...

In a message dated 10/18/98 12:27:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, hansolo@io.com
writes:

> I was wondering has there been any ruling on weather what creatures from
>  the Weird West still exist in the Wasted West?  I'm just curious for a
>  story I might be working on...  Thanks...

From what little has been inferred from the subject, I'd say this was a fair
bet, unless the abominations were hunted to extinction sometime during the
alternate history.  One abomination in HoE (I forget what its called) looks
extremely close to a devil bat, and, well, zombies are zombies...