[HoE] Soldier

Though I haven't seen the movie yet, I feel confident in recommending the movie "Soldier" to anyone
playing a Syker.  The TV commercials make it look like a pretty hollow action movie, but the one I
saw in the theater gives a better spin on it.  It's got some good examples of the Combine, Sykers,
with maybe a bit of Banshee and Savages thrown in for good measure.
--
"It's too late for him to be human, but not too late for him to be Rich Ranallo."