[HoE] Re: Gotta have Faith

<< A wee question:
 What effect does Faith for anyone who isn't a doomsayer or a templar?
 The rulebook seems to imply that people possessing it have some kind of
 power over creatures of the Reckoning. Is this true? If so, how does it
 work?
 On a somewhat related note: Will Shamans be making an appearance in HoE?
 I'm planning on running a paralell campaign, and I would like to know if
 PEGinc. has any plans in this respect.
 Thanks muchly >>

Aside from giving you a warm, comfortable feeling faith does not seem to do
anything for you in HoE.  If you have Deadlands I would give anyone with faith
the protection miracle (lord knows they need it now even more).

Shane has said shamans are still around and has mentioned a "Toxic Shaman"
source book somewhere in the future.  Like all the other character types
(except for Mad Scientist) they are still around just very rare.

Jeff