[HoE] Re: ammo sizes

>Just because two rounds have the same diameter does not mean that they
>are the>same.
>
>Eric Young
>
>Also, you have to look at the charge behind the round.  The .22 round
>and
>the .223 round are close to the same diameter (other dimensions will
>vary) but the .223 has a much larger charge (velocity, range, blah,
>blah,
>blah).  Also, look at the .50 round fired by your typical MG vs. the
>one
>fired by the Desert Eagle.

>Templar Simon

Yes, but in HoE, there's no distinction made between the round used in
the NA Assault Rifle and the NA Commando submachinegun, which means hero
X can just empty out his commando's clip, reload it into his Assault
Rifle, and raise the die type of his ammo a whole step. See what I mean?
I'm not doubting the validity, but some claification betweem ammo types
would help.
Reuben McCallum