[HoE] Re: ammo sizes

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 20:18:44 PDT "Reuben McCallum" <bloopy40@hotmail.com>
writes:
<SNIP>

>I'm not doubting the validity, but some claification betweem ammo
>types >would help.

Didn't mean to offend.  I am personally all for clarification on this
issue.  I would never allow a character to strip the ammo from an AR and
put it into a SMG.  Now, pistol ammo on the other hand...

I had already assumed that the NA SMG ammo listed was incorrect.  I ruled
that it was the same as in the pistol (I think that was the gun with the
same damage value, I don't have my book at work with me).  Most SMGs that
I know of fire pistol ammo anyway.  But I am certainly NOT a gun expert,
I know old weapons not new.  I have to get all of my gun knowledge second
hand from my survivalist/gun-nut/collector brother.

Templar Simon
"All this technological mumbo-jumbo doesn't mean nothin' when ya got a
good sword by your side."

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]