[HoE] Submit!

Well...we're still waiting to accumulate enough submissions for the zine to be able to publish an
issue.  If any of you out there like to write, whip some stuff up and send it to me.
What I'm especially looking for is articles.  If anyone wants to do either a historical bit or a
fiction piece, I'd really be interested in seeing it.
Send any submissions or questions about the zine to me, and include the word 'zine' in the subject
header.  Don't post submissions to the list, since I'll probably miss them if you do.
--
Rich Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang