Re: [HoE] Mirror Site up (re: Equipment Cards for HoE)

>Let me know when (if?) to activate the site and I can post instructions on
>how to find it. It will be available both via ftp and webpage.

Jim

Could you please not distribute the Equipment Cards program because after
talking to PEG about copyright I feel more comfortable with only them
distributing the program. That way they have full control of what is
distributed.

Once Matt Tice gets back from holidays (2 weeks) the program should become
available from PEG. At that stage I will be taking my webpage down (if it
hasn't shut down by then).

Thanks for the effort and time you have put in.

Frank Janik
FJ@onaustralia.com.au