Re: [HoE] The Wasted West?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hector Ugarte <hugarte@netdex.com>
To: hoe@gamerz.net <hoe@gamerz.net>
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 1998 2:32 PM
Subject: Re: [HoE] The Wasted West?

>Joshua Thaler wrote:
>>
>> Has anyone in the US seen this on the shelves yet? I'm in Ireland and
will
>> mail order it as soon as it shows up there.
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>     -joshua
>>

>Sorry not out yet in the U.S., I think, that might change as of the end
>of this week though. As it is it is not out on the west coast.
>-ruben

    As awful and fanboy-like as this must sound, I usually check with
http://www.thearmory.com/newstuff.html every other day or so, as they tend
to list what they get in as they get it.  The Armory is a distributor
(around here at least) and that means that if they get it, only then can we
get it.
    Another reason why I check this is because it lists Ordering Codes, and
this neatly side-steps the Deadlands:Hell On Earth (The Wasted West)/ Wasted
West controversy.  And this way I know if the distributor really has it or
the guy at my local store is saying "Out of Print/Not in Stock" just to
avoid ordering something other than WoTC and WW.
    I'm really dying to get my hands on this book...
    --Eric