Re: [HoE] HoE t-shirt (Shane/Hal)

In a message dated 10/27/98 11:21:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, aniballi@mc.net
writes:

<< Hey guys,
 I work at a game store and we just recieved a solicitation for a HoE
 t-shirt deal today, the one that comes with HoE, the Rad screen,
 Leftovers for $50, plus the t-shirt and all 6 minis for free. I was just
 wondering if you were planing on making it available seprately, I have
 the rest of the stuff from the deal already. Even if I can just order it
 from you, that'd be good too, it's just that I missed out on the 2
 Deadlands t-shirts, something I don't plan on repeating.

 Chris "Wants to take the shirt off your back" Aniballi >>

Hey Chris,

No, these tees are just for this deal. We don't even have them listed as a
product, they're just a promo we got and decided to use like this.

Sorry! We have "real" HOE shirts coming out early next year (from what I've
been told).

Shane