Re: [HoE] Great Road Wars

pete rogers wrote:

> SeanMike Whipkey wrote
> S-Mart Overlord will >probably have some forces, if only allied with
> another power.
> >

> qui ? is S-Mart overlord mentioned in HoE - or is it a Mad Max refernce
> ?

S-mart is the store Ash works at in Army of Darkness. You know, as in
"shop smart, shop s-mart". And really, if you haven't seen it, go do so,
now.

> pete '2 men enter, 1 man leave' rogers

I'd be careful about using that quote if I were you. Last time I used it
John Goff thought I was talking about some sort of wierd inter-lifeform
amalgamation process, I think.

Chris "1 man enter, 2 men leave" Aniballi

Hmmm... Now i'm just being silly.