Re: [HoE] Great Road Wars

Well, i'll jump on the speculation wagon here, too. I figure if it tries
to mirror tGRW, like it apears to, yet this time perhaps fighting over
control of what may be few existing servicable shipping roads, we're
likely to see many road gangs, controling the roads so the boss can get
his caravans out into the field safely. So, I agree, Throckmorton is
indeed a shoe in, as is Hellstromme, if anyone ever finds him. Templars?
Don't think so, maybe they'll be a mercenary type unit that can work for
any _deserving_ gang. Junkers might apear on many lists too. Doomsayers
would likely have to get a force, yet probably not as a full fledged
Road Gang, maybe as a raiding unit, descending on the roadways as a way
to spread the word and, er, mutations. Road warriors, as mercenarys or
as a powerful criminal mob, stealing and generally making things
irritating. Expect law dogs to sort of have the job of ol' Max in the
Road Warrior", you know, the first one. I personaly don't see how a
Psyker would fit in, maybe a gain as a character-for-hire. Ravenites
could be cool, with a little help. Savages as ambush raider parties are
also a neat idea. And what if, on the military side, there was a group
of soldiers, north or south, strugglig to rebuild ranks, perhaps to
refound their once great countrys. The roadways would be crucial for
this. Anyway you chalk it up, consider me interested, besides, i've
already proven myself a blatant fanboy.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, right guys?.....guys?

Chris "Want's a brutal Combine gang as it is, game or not" Aniballi