[HoE] Music-Vampires

I bought the soundtrack to John Carpenter's VAMPIRES thursday.  If ever
there was a movie soundtrack for Hell on Earth, it is indeed this one!
Carpenter did the music himself.  It's a perfect mix of acoustic
"western" guitars and electric ones.  Carpenter describes the movie as
being a western anyway.  Trust me, it's well worth the money.  You'll
not be disappointed.
	Now, I have to get back to preparing the murder mystery for this
evening...

                      Mike "John Carpenter kicks butt!" Dukes