[HoE] Fw: Deadlands Mini-Con in Dallas [Shane]

This maybe a somewhat repetitious message, but I don't want to assume that
everyone on this list is on the Deadlands list(although they should be!)

Hello Fellow Hell on Earthers!

I have been offered a challenge and I really need your help.

My local gamestore owner (Generation X-Bedford, TX) mentioned that he would
like to have a Mini-Con at his mainstore the weekend of Jan. 2 and 3. We
decided on a New Year- New game concept. Then we came up with an ALL
Pinnacle Con!

So here's what we need to make it work.

    a.. Some experienced Marshals for HOE who would like to run games the
two days. This entails two jobs really. The first is prep work, the second
is actually running the game.
    b.. We need artists. Deadlands art would be cool!
    c.. Adventures designed for the time conscious rigors of a con.
    d.. Last but not least Participants. If you can't help with any of the
following, but you want to play, you are more than welcome! (it is afterall
why we're working on it!)

   Some of the ideas in mind are a pre-registration, packets before gaming,
and expert and novice tiers for Role-players.

So if your interested, please send any responses my way. My name is Chuck
Pyle thepyles@cyberramp.net and I hope I haven't started digging a hole I
can't get out of.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Chuck