Re: [HoE] The Kid

>>  hehe - a convert ;)
>>

>>  pete 'on a real boring conference call' rogers
>

>Hey, you were preaching to the choir here.  I've played Assamite
janitors, kid >hackers, and a German Shepard in an In Nomine game.

well kid hackers ain't so far from real life :) - though i'd love to
hear about the German Shepard - i presume we're talking about a canine
and not a lederhosen wearing sheep herder ;)

>The characters are what >you make of them.

couldn't agree more - hope i didn't offend anyone or come off as a smart
ass.

cheers

pete 'woof' rogers