Re: [HoE] Healing [PEG, SHANE]

In a message dated 12/2/98 7:42:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rak3889@ritvax.isc.rit.edu writes:

<< Hiya,
 	I've got a rules clarification on supernatural healing. I read that if
 you try to heal someone and fail it's permamanent. Does that mean, as in
 not even natural healing help, or as in no more magic will affect it?
 Thanks
 Templar Shannow
 --  >>

Nope. What we've said is that if you try to cure a disease or a "maimed" wound
and failed, it's permanent. Natural healing can still work, but magic won't.
An example. Your hero's leg is crushed, my Templar fails his lay on hands
roll. The leg is gone. Your hero will heal the "wound," but he won't grow a
new healthy leg. Had my Templar succeeded, your leg would heal back to its
normal state.

Hope that helps!

Shane