Re: [HoE] [HOE] More super soldier stuff et al

It seems to me that Super Soldier wouldn't affect your Wind, Strain, aptitude
points, or any other similar parts of a character.  The only thing I could
think of that it would have an effect on is base costs for other edges, such
as Hardy or Brawny (not that Super Soldier can be taken without the base
requirements for both these Edges anyhow), or Hindrances such as Geezer (hmmm
a geezer super-soldier..NPC camp galore ["Y'see sonny, this boulder wasn't so
heavy after all!"]).

-jesse