From: Fuzyn9feet [mailto:Fuzyn9feet@email.msn.com]
Sent: Friday, March 19, 1999 2:15 PM
To: Deadlands List
Subject: [HoE] Devil's Tower

!!!Warning!!! Spoiler ahead. Look out! Mostly this is for Sammy, he's a bit
nosy and hasn't been paying attention lately. It's from CJM so DON'T READ
ANY FARTHER!

    Coming up next weekend is my best friend's (and soon to be
Brother-in-Law you do the math) Bachelor party and he's chosen a personal
mini Con of sorts. We will spend the weekend doing nothing but gaming and I
agreed to run my Hell on Earth campaign adding other players for the one
story, and I decided to send them hunting for stuff to help them (this is
the group tiring to get to the Unity). I haven't bought the Devil's Tower
stuff and know I can't get it before the game so I was wandering if people
who have it could let me in on some of the secrets, monsters (stats would
help), how it ends and so forth.

Thanks,
Christopher Merrill