Re: [HoE] Shane,Will there be GC HoE?

> I just went on the offical site and was reading about Grim Crusade. Will
there
> be rules for HoE made? Currently my party and I have been experimenting
with
> hybridizing GW games like Necromunda and Gorkamorka to create  HoE
miniature
> battles as well as the GRW rules.
> Hoe Needs MORE MINIATURES an lots of em.
> 								Marshall Hunter "miniature junkie" Rose

Assuming Grim Crusade does well enough to warrant the project, "Judgement
Day" is the Hell on Earth miniatures game.  There was brief talk a while
back on the DL listserv to the effect that it would be an epic scale game,
but I'm not sure if PEG is planning to follow through on that particular
aspect.

B.D. "Amazing Memory Man!" Flory