Re: [HoE] [HoE]

I put the big NO stamp on this one right here.  A mutation is a change in the mutie's genetic
structure, and should therefore be permanent in all cases.  Lay On Hands can cure supernatural
diseases like Tummy Twisters, but they don't completely change the vicitm's genes.

Besides, if you're talking theology here, I'd have to say that the Templars are slightly more loony
than the Doomsayers.

--
And so ends the case I call "The Case Of The Guy Who Was So Stressed-Out About His Lost Keys That He
Eventually Had A Heart Attack, And It Turned Out They Were In The Sofa The Whole Time.

Richard A. Ranallo,
The Man They Couldn't Hang