Re: [HoE] [HoE]

Rich wrote:

> I put the big NO stamp on this one right here.  A mutation is a change in the mutie's genetic
> structure, and should therefore be permanent in all cases.  Lay On Hands can cure supernatural
> diseases like Tummy Twisters, but they don't completely change the vicitm's genes.

But  The mutation IS supernatural in nature. The radiation that causes
it is GHOSTROCK raditation. Definately not the normal stuff. By that
statement a Templar could use this power to "heal" a partially
transformed Wormling victem.This process involves a genetic change.
Besides what more fun could you have when th templars try to remove the
gift of the atom. That ought to honk off more than a few Doomsayers, of
both camps! They go after the Heretic and the enevitable Templar
Dommsayer Jyhad starts and the Reckoners laugh hartily as their evil
plan of division suceeds. What more could you as a GM ask for.
-ruben