[HoE] [hoe] "Bang your dead"

Note: This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've written for my Wasted
West Lawdog/Hexslinger.  I'm going to be sending out a few more of
these.  Please comment.

Bang, your dead
Trait: Cognition
Hand: Ace
Speed: 1
Duration: instant
Range: Self

Sometimes a man will find himself unarmed and in a bad place.  But the
Hexslinger who knows this hex may still be able to shot their way out.
With an Ace, the hexslinger can hold a .22 bullet in his hand, point
his index finger at the target, and use his thumb to mock the action
of a guns hammer to fire the bullet as though his finger were a gun.
Each hand above an Ace increases the caliber of the bullet, shell, or
slug that can be fired in this manner (there by increasing the
potential damage).
Please note that this hex carries a number risks. First, after the
draw to fire the bullet, slug, or shell a Shootin':pistol Aptitude
test must still be made to hit the target (though this does not
require an additional action card).
Second, should the hexslinger fail to draw the required hand for the
bullet he is attempting to fire, the "weapon" backfires and the
hexslinger takes damage to their hand and arm.
Finally, drawing the black joker carries with it an extra risk when
casting this hex.  In addition to normal backlash, the black joker
carries a 33% chance that the hexslinger loses the hand he was trying
to fire a bullet with.  When the black joker is drawn the marshal
rolls a d6.  On a roll of 1 or 6 the hexslinger's hand is blown clean
off!  (the character instantly gains the Hindrance "One armed bandit")