[HoE] [hoe] Bite the bullet

This is one of 15 new hexslinger hexs I've designed for my hoe
Lawdog/hexslinger.  Please comment.

"Bite the bullet"
Trait: Knowledge
Hand: Pair
Speed: 1
Duration: 1 Wind/round
Range: Self

  With this hex in affect, the hexslinger is able to make 1 Deftness
check per round to attempt to catch a bullet fired at him with his
teeth.  Each hand above the target hand level adds an additional
bullet the hexslinger can attempt to catch.
This hex didn't go over real well with my Marshal (he thought it tread
on the Chi power with a like ability) but I think I has a great
cinematic quality.